As you probably know, the USA has traditionally had an inefficient, arbitrary, expensive and unfair health care system. Normal people with serious health conditions (or even ordinary near-sightedness) are often denied health insurance coverage for what they need. Lately, as the fad of transgenderism sweeps the nation and the world, policy-makers and insurance companies are doing back-flips in their enthusiasm to tick every transgender fantasy-box. The tradition of inefficiency, arbitrariness, high cost and unfairness continues, not to mention stupidity. “Hey normal people: Forget it. You’ll make it somehow. But you, my dear trannies, you poor victimized little “one in 12” survivors, yes of course, anything you want.”
Here is a partial list of what the transgender medical industry considers “the basic health care they need to survive.” All of this is increasingly eligible for insurance coverage in the USA and elsewhere. If WHO’s ICD-11 activist-proposed definitions of transgenderism are implemented, all of this stuff will likely be paid in full in rich countries.
By the way, the so-called “transgender” children are on the fast track for much of this cavalcade of horror.
- Breast implants
- Fake, function-less, crude imitation of female genitals (& the wound never quite healing)
- Electrolysis and laser hair removal
- “Facial feminization” surgery
- Labiaplasty (make fake vagina look more “realistic”)
- Orchiectomy (remove testicles)
- Voice lessons
- Completely carve off healthy breasts
- Cobble together a fake penis
- Fake testicles
- Hysterectomy (remove uterus)
- Oophorectomy (remove ovaries)